Once an order is placed, the items are prepared and shipped within two (2) to ten (10) business days upon payment approval of the order. Volume orders may take longer to ship depending on our schedule. Extra time should be given for orders placed close to special holidays.
An email confirmation will be sent to you with an approximate ship date of your items. Should we have delays, or should any of your items become backordered, or are sold out we will notify you right away.
All of our creations are accompanied by a write up describing the history of our creations and a listing of the energies of most of the stones that we use.
Each piece is individually tagged. Handwritten on the back of each tag is the name of the
stone(s) used and, if applicable, the symbolism of the shape of the stone.
Our jewelry is placed in drawstring pouches.
We ship all of our merchandise within the continental U.S. via Priority Mail unless otherwise requested. Priority Mail usually takes 2 to 3 business days but that is not guaranteed by the U.S. Postal Service. All packages are insured. You will be advised of the exact shipping cost of your order when we email your order confirmation.
For orders outside of the continental United States we ship U.S. Postal Service Airmail unless otherwise requested.
We want you to love your purchase! But, if for whatever reason you are not satisfied, we will be happy to provide a full refund under the following conditions:
- Within 7 days of receipt of your shipment, you will need to contact us for a return authorization (RA) number. Packages sent to us without a RA number will be refused.
- Jewelry must be unworn and returned in its original pouch with product tag and product information card. It must be in resalable condition
- Silk pillows and accessories must be unsoiled, with stone and product tag attached and in resalable condition. It must be accompanied with product information card.
- Item(s) must be accompanied by original invoice.
- Items need to be carefully packed taking care that stones are protected with bubble wrap. We suggest you use our original packing materials.
- Please insure your item(s) and request a signature confirmation upon delivery of goods. We cannot process your refund if we do not receive the goods in resalable condition.
- We reserve the right to refuse any items returned to us damaged, broken, soiled and not resalable or returned without a RA number.
- We will contact you once your item(s) has been received and your exchange/return has been processed.
- Refund will be in the form of the original payment.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
- Gifts returned will be exchanged for a merchandise credit only.
- Please note that only items purchased through our web site are eligible for an online return or exchange.
- Mail your returned merchandise with a RA number to:
Cynthia Alexander LLC
Post Office Box 7501
Wilton, CT 06897
If you are a retail store wishing to carry any of our items, please contact us Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST. Or you can email us at email@example.com.